Another one of my favourite retiring sets is the Triple Treat Flower due to it’s versatility. The flower fits with 3 Stampin’ Up! punches to easily separate all three sections of it. If you don’t have the punches the flower is easily cut out to get the same desired effect.
Below are two cards made with this stamp and it’s only $10.95! It is only available until May 31st!
- Paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Designer Series Paper
- Stamp: Triple Treat Flower, Bring on the Cake
- Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
- Paper: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo
- Stamp: Triple Treat Flower, Happiest of Birthday Wishes
- Ribbon: Basic Grey satin ribbon
- Embossing: Lattice embossing folder
- Embellishment: Basic Pearl Jewels