So tonight with a box full of new supplies I was eager to get creating, and I have to say this is my favourite card I’ve made yet.
- Paper – Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry
- Stamp – Front – Happiest of Birthday Wishes, Inside – Bring on the Cake, Design – Decor Wheel
- Big Shot – Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Embellishments – Basic Pearl Jewels
- Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals – lifting the middle strip of stamp off the card
The Little Touch – this time around I have to choose the basic Pearl Jewels in the centre of the design. It’s hard to see them in this photo but they certainly add that little extra touch.
What I would change next time – I really like this card so it’s hard to pick what I’d change but I think I would try it in another colour or maybe try to find two complementary colours instead of keeping it all one colour.
What I was inspired by: As I had never used one of Stampin’ Up!’s rubber wheels before, I was looking for inspiration and found this wonderful card that got be thinking that Rich Razzleberry would be the perfect colour with this wheel! http://dreamingaboutrubberstamps.com/simple-birthday-cards-with-the-decor-wheel